Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012 is going to be big!

Baby blob

Yep, we're having a baby! Due in mid-August (ignore the 15w thing in the photo. It is based on LMP which is wrong). I'm feeling really good except for some minor fatigue in the late afternoon/evening. My NP says that should be done shortly. Other than that, not much to report. I feel very lucky after reading some of the pregnancy chat boards. We have been overwhelmed by how excited everyone is for us (and underwhelmed at the lackluster response from a couple of friends. Note to them, "I'm sorry" is not an appropriate response when someone tells you they are having a baby!). We are so grateful to have such wonderful people in our lives. The baby gifts have already started arriving. While it is still early, I can't help but gush over the cute little clothes. Even B has been known to let an "awwww" sneak out when my mom buys a cute monkey outfit :)

5 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYY! I'm so excited for you! I hope your whole pregnancy is nice and easy!

    (By the way, I totally didn't know you had an MPH. Are you on Twitter? I am really bad at keeping up with blogs these days, but I'm good at Twitter.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay! Congratulations! August is a great birthday month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone said "I'm sorry"? Really? Yikes.

    Moving on, YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Those little clothes are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! (Sorry for the delayed reaction... Just read this now.) :-D

    ReplyDelete