Thursday, September 15, 2011

Run, jump, and be muddy!

Since we started running, it has been the topic of conversation often at work. We run fairly regularly with two of my co-workers on the weekend. After doing our first 5k, one of my coworkers (Jen) mentioned the Warrior Dash. Having never heard of it, I googled it (warriordash.com).

5k PLUS obstacles, PLUS water, PLUS mud? No thanks! However, Jen got our other running buddy Michelle to agree to it, and together they harassed me until I signed up. Bryan refused, so it became a girls-only event.

I'm so glad I did it! We ran it together the whole was, and it was awesome! It was exhausting because a large portion of the course was uphill, but we made it. We were wet, muddy, and exhausted, but we had a blast and will definitely do it again next year. Enjoy the photo evidence of our craziness.
Warrior Dash 11
Warrior Dash 7
Warrior Dash 5
Warrior Dash 4
Warrior Dash 2





No comments:

Post a Comment