I have lots of updates stewing, but lack of time to post. In the meantime, dear reader from Watervliet, please say hello. Do tell how your town got that name too!
I couldn't find your email on here, but i just wanted to write and say that I got your package. THANK YOU SO MUCH! It was great! I love EVERYTHING in it!!!!! I've never been to Oregon, and honestly I don't know much about the state, so it was nifty learning a bit of information about it. Thanks again! :)
Hey Tia!!!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't find your email on here, but i just wanted to write and say that I got your package. THANK YOU SO MUCH! It was great! I love EVERYTHING in it!!!!! I've never been to Oregon, and honestly I don't know much about the state, so it was nifty learning a bit of information about it. Thanks again! :)
-Laura